What you should do when you are suffering from Hypertension
First of all you should have to know that what hypertension is:
Hypertension is also called “High Blood Pressure”. It happens when the pressure of blood increases than regular or normal pressure of blood. Normal or regular blood pressure is recognized globally. Blood pressure readings greater than these standard levels are considered as high blood pressure.
We have some key factors about hypertension which makes you easy to understand:
There are no symptoms by which you can know that you are suffering from hypertension or not. But when it happens: it causes Headaches, Dizziness, Ringing in the ears and Fatigue. When you measure your blood pressure yourself or get it checked by doctor or nurse then you can know about your blood pressure.
Blood pressure has two components:
- Systolic Pressure which shows the pressure generated by heart beating to pump the blood in whole body. Top numbers represents the systolic pressure.
- Diastolic Pressure represents the pressure of blood vessels between heartbeats. Lowest numbers represents the diastolic pressure.
Reading of blood pressure less than 120/80 mmHg represents Normal Blood Pressure
Measurement of blood pressure between 120/80 to 139/89 represents Pre-hypertension
Measurement of blood pressure between 140/90 to 159/99 represents Stage-1 Hypertension
Measurement of blood pressure 160/100 or above represents Stage-2 Hypertension
Causes which increases the probability of Hypertension:
Still no one knows the appropriate or actual causes of hypertension. But some things increase the chances of high blood pressure. These include no involvement in physical activities, eating salt-rich diets, obesity, alcohol, smoking, age factors and family genetics history. Presence of any of these factors can result in hypertension.
Diagnosis of Hypertension:
Hypertension’s diagnosis depends on the reading of blood pressure. So it is necessary to measures the blood pressure carefully. First of all you should avoid some activities as precautionary things for accurate measurement. These activities are listed below:
- Do not do strong or energetic exercise before measurement test
- Avoid smoking before test
- Do not eat anything immediately before test
- Sit comfortably few minutes before taking test
- Avoid from talking during test
- Monitor readings twice and then take average of these
Prevention from Hypertension:
There are some important things by which you can prevent yourself from high blood pressure. Act upon these important suggestions to control Hypertension. These points will help your in curing from high blood pressure. These are mentioned here:
- You should do aerobic exercise, swimming will be more suited.
- Avoid eating salt-rich diets and try to eat fruits and vegetables in which there are low fats.
- Limit or leave smoking.
- Reduce obesity and try to maintain desired body weight.
- You should limit or avoid from alcoholic beverages.
For further information, tests or proper treatments you can reserve appointment with us at Z Clinic or call us at 863.420.7617 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org confidently.